Rent charges and service charges

If you rent your home from us, or live in a residential block, the amount you need to pay to us will be set out in your agreement with us. These charges are usually made up of the following costs.


If you have a tenancy, licence or shared ownership agreement with us, you will be charged rental. You can find out more about how the rental charge is set and your rent statement on the Your rent statement page.

Service charges

If your agreement with us includes the use communal spaces and facilities, you will need to pay a service charge for their maintenance and management. You can find out more on the Your service charge page.