Orbit is funding a number of projects across Warwickshire which can help support you in a number of different ways.
The sessions are all free of charge and in many cases you can just pop in – you don’t need to book. Our friendly team are on hand to help you at every turn.
For more information on any of the events below, please take a look at our events calendar to find out when the next event is running or get in touch with us now!
Call 0345 8 500 500 and ask for the Orbit Heart of England community investment team.
Brunswick hub 98-100 Shrubland St,Leamington Spa CV31 3BD
The Brunswick Hub provides a wide range of services to support local people to enable them to access services, helping to remove common barriers that people can face.
Brunswick hub is hosting;
- Employment clubs – to help you get back into employment with all the support you need
- Singing for the brain – a great opportunity for people with dementia and their carers or families
- Community web access – free access to the web! Pop along to learn more about the internet, check your emails and search the web
- Breathing space – A FREE Money Advice drop-in session. Need help with money worries? Need impartial professional FREE advice? If you are struggling to make ends meet, get advice on fuel bills, housing problems, benefits advice, debt issues then come and talk! No appointment necessary; first consultation is 30 minutes max.
Digital at Home Support – throughout Leamington & Warwick
This project has been set up to help people get online and do more online. It is aimed at supporting people who struggle to get to digital skills support in group sessions and community venues.
The qualified trainers come to your home, and take you through all of the skills you need to really benefit from using the internet. You can learn at your own pace, and really see what the internet has to offer.
If you know someone who might benefit from this kind of support, get in touch with us today.
The Way Ahead Project – 1A Chapel St, Leamington Spa. CV31 1EJ
The Way Ahead Project is delivered by the Salvation Army in South Leamington in the heart of the town. They work to;
- change the lives of people trapped in cycles of homelessness, addiction and destructive relationships
- challenge negative perceptions of homelessness in Leamington Spa and Warwickshire
- be a centre of knowledge, support and best practice for people in the local community wanting to help those who are homeless, out of work, in poor mental health or with addictions.
If you know someone who would benefit from this service, get in touch with us today.
Active South Leamington
Active South Leamington is taking place in Old Town and Sydenham, Warwick District. It is delivered by a partnership led by Warwickshire Association of Youth Clubs, with Support Sport, Sky Blues in the Community, Warwick District Council and Orbit.
It provides a unique opportunity for people to take part in unique sporting activities free of charge and is taking place in community spaces and venues on your doorstep!
If you want to find out when the next event is taking place, get in touch with us to find out more;