Please note we will only be dealing with emergencies between 22nd December and 1st January. The lines will be very busy on the 2nd and 3rd January and unless you are calling about an emergency please call later in the week or visit your myAccount home page at, where you can check your account, send a message or raise a repair.


Household and communal bins

Removing rubbish and waste from your home is vital for keeping your local area safe and clean. Waste services available to you will depend on whether you live in a single dwelling (such as a house or bungalow) or a residential block with shared services.

Waste services for single dwellings

Most waste services are provided by your local council. You can contact them for more information about the following.

Waste services in residential blocks

Communal waste bins in residential blocks are managed by us where we are responsible for the building. If you have any issues with the communal bins you can contact us to let us know.

If your building has a different managing agent, you will need to contact them if there are issues with communal bins and waste collections.