We understand that people are interested in different things and will want to get involved in different ways. We provide lots of ways for you to have your say, including from the comfort of your own home.
You use our services and live in the homes and neighbourhoods we manage. This means no one knows your community better than you. Similarly, no one knows the services we provide better than you.
You can share that experience and knowledge by getting involved with one of the following groups:
- Readers Panel
- Performance Challenge Team (PCT)
- Empty Homes Inspectors
- Service Improvement Groups
These groups give customers the opportunity to shape and influence our services and hold us to account across the business.
We currently have Service Improvement Groups for:
- Income - rent and service charges
- Capital Delivery - how we plan and deliver new bathrooms and kitchens etc.
- Repairs - improving our day-to-day repairs service
- Complaints - challenge our processes and help us learn from complaints
- Customer Involvement - how we deliver the service
Customers have the opportunity to influence the selection of new goods and services.
- Website Panel
- Task and Finish
- Customer Insight Panel
Like to share your experiences, views and ideas - take part in surveys and activities that help us understand and deliver services you want