Use My Account to:
You will need your unique login number (username) and password to use My Account
You can also:
- view and update your details
- change your login
- view your account details
- report incidents of anti-social behaviour or hate crime
- give us feedback
- sign up for paperless communications or direct debit payments
- request a PayPoint payment card
Issues accessing My Account?
If you haven’t registered for My Account before, use the sign up form and we'll get back to you with your new username and password.
If you have registered before, you can retrieve your details online:
If you need any other help, you can use the 'Live chat' option (available 8am till 10pm) or visit the 'Contact us' page for more ways to get in touch.