We understand that people are interested in different things and will want to get involved in different ways. We provide lots of ways for you to have your say, including from the comfort of your own home.
You use our services and live in the homes and neighbourhoods we manage. This means no one knows your community better than you. Similarly, no one knows the services we provide better than you.
You can share that experience and knowledge by getting involved with one of the following groups:
- Readers Panel
- Estate Services Monitoring
- Community Reporters
Tell the stories that really matter to you and your neighbourhood: become a trained community reporter. This opportunity is currently only available to Orbit East and South customers.
- Performance Challenge Team (PCT)
- Empty Homes Inspectors
- Service Improvement Groups
These groups give customerse the opportunity to shape and influence our services and hold us to acount across the business.
We currently have Service Improvement Groups for:
- Income - rent and service charges
- Property Investment - how we plan and deliver new bathrooms and kitchens etc.
- Repairs - improving our day-to-day repairs service
- Complaints - challenge our processes and help us learn from complaints
- Customer Involvement - how we deliver the service
- Customer Service Centre - your first contact with Orbit
Customers have the opportunity to influence the selection of new goods and services.
- Website Panel
- Task and Finish